Wednesday 27 November 2013

Character POV

Charlie @charthebkwrm
Wow! Did I ever have a fantastic time at the football game tonight. Met some good people @sammygirl @pattywack

Sam @sammygirl
@charthebkwrm  It was nice to meet you Charlie, @pattywack and I would love to hangout soon :) 

Patrick @pattywack 
@charthebkwrm @sammygirl ya man, Charlie you busy tomorrow night? 

Charlie @charthebkwrm
@pattywack @sammygirl I'm planning on reading so I don't know, I also have an essay I need to write 

Patrick @pattywack
@charthebkwrm who would rather do that then hang out, we wanna get to know ya 

Sam @sammywack
@charthebkwrm @pattywack come on Charlie I really wanna hang out 

Charlie @charthebkwrm
@sammygirl @pattywack fine I'm not busy

Patrick @pattywack
@charthebkwrm.@sammygirl
Awesome you're busy now ! 

Charlie @charthebkwrm
What are we going to do? Go to Big Boys?! 

Sam @sammygirl
@charthebkwrm it's a secret where @pattywack and I are going to take you, trust me you'll love it 

Patrick @pattywack 
@charthebkwrm , @sammygirl and I will pick you up at 7pm be ready 

*Next night after they hung out* 

Sam @sammygirl 
Hey Charlie did you have fun tonight @charthebkwrm

Patrick @pattywack
@charthebkwrm @sammygirl was pretty cool Charlie, hoping you come next time bud 

Charlie @charthebkwrm
@pattywack @sammygirl that was awesome, Rocky Horror Picture Show is fantastic you guys were amazing 

Sam @sammygirl
Thanks @charthebkwrm me and charthebkwrm have been doing this for awhile, when we first met you we knew you'd like it 

Charlie @charthebkwrm
@sammywack @pattywack thanks guys this was way better then staying at home reading and doing my essay 



No comments:

Post a Comment