Wednesday 6 November 2013

POV Character Tweets

1.Dear friend, no girl is ever going to like me. Love always, Charlie
2.I miss having friends... what happened to me where did they go? I don't know how much longer I can keep going without a friend
3.I have made a terrible mess of things, I really have. I feel terrible about it #sorry #stopit
4.I'm not grateful for her or anything she's done... to tell you the truth I'm starting to get mad #iacted #fake
5.Always reading a book Bill gives me. Its never ending, they're my escape #reading #onlythingihave
6.I can't do this. I need to tell someone, but I promised I wouldn't #hurt #canthandle
7.Patrick and Same are my first friends since Michael left. But they left too.
8.My life is full of pain. These pages conceal it from the world
9.One more drag. One more night. One more hurt. No more pain.
10.I feel like I'm on the outside looking in. No one notices me... not even my family #hurt #lost
11.I can't watch this over and over again #rockyhorror #acting #escape
12.It's my fault she died. My birthday killed her.
13.If I can't be honest with myself, then how am I supposed to be honest with anyone else.
14.I shouldn't of kissed her. But I wanted to. Sorry.
15.Another paper. Another book. I read and read. Then wrote and wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment