Wednesday 16 October 2013

Quick Write Robot

My robot servant would probably be a personal maid. I'm not too fond of cleaning and if I never had to clean again that wouldn't bother me on bit. My robot would be a shape shifter (that would be pretty cool) and would be able to change into whatever cleaning device or product it needs. Other then that my robot would have a filtered water fountain because I'm always drinking lots of water and I HATE tap water.... I personally think it tastes kinda gross. My robot would be orange because I really like the colour orange. When its not cleaning it will just look like a table or something ordinary so that i don;t have a huge robot in my room looking ugly and whatnot. I wouldn't want my robot to do everything for me because then I would turn into a really lazy unhealthy person.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with not wanting a robot to do everything.Having robots remind me of the movie Wall-e with all the super fat people who don't think for themselves and I think that this would be a terrible way of life. We could all do without cleaning though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes sense about not wanting it to do everything for you. Seeing people be a lazy slob is a pet peeve of mine. That's also a cool thing about having it look like a table!

    ReplyDelete