Tuesday 29 October 2013

Work Out Update

So I've been taking a workout class in school for the past few month and I'm loving it! I've learnt so much, not just about working out but nutrition as well. I've accomplished losing weight and body fat percentage, I'm very proud of myself and seeing results is so motivating. I can finally do a push up... I know lame but honestly before I couldn't even do one girl push up (embarrassing right?) but now I'm able to do regular ones! Woooooo! I'm seeing changes in my body, when I flex my bicep I can actually see some muscle there. I love the changes working out does for me, just one hour a day makes me such a happier person. I'm becoming more confident in my body. This class is something I'll take with me and use for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment