Thursday 24 October 2013

Wait... what just happened?

OMG. Thats all I have to say. I just finished applying to UNIVERSITY!! I just applied for direct entry to Human Ecology majoring in Human Nutrition Sciences at the University of Manitoba. I'm nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. I'm praying I can keep my grades up to be able to be accepted.
I'm hoping to be eligible for the early entrance scholarships (keeping my fingers crossed). If you don't know what Human Nutritional Sciences is, its what you take if you're wanting to become a dietitian (which is what I want to do) or many other careers that needs your knowledge of food and nutrition. Such as Health and Safety Coordinator, Food Product and Recipe Developer and Geriatric Food Designer. There are so many careers you can go into after you've completed your Human Nutritional Sciences degree. I'm SUPER excited to study and learn more about what I'm passionate about... I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment